The Retreat at Rusty Elk Lodge, Star Valley
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
In the beautiful Star Valley nestled between the soaring Bridger, Teton, and Caribou mountain ranges lies Rusty Elk Lodge. A quiet retreat built with the utmost in creativity and thought. A scenic drive along the Snake River Canyon leads to nearby Jackson Hole, Grand Tetons, and Yellowstone.
The local area is home to adventure of all kinds. From river rafting in the summer to snowmobiling in the winter, make Rusty Elk your final destination or a stop along the way. We would love to have you.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rental conditions and contract will be sent over after booking. Signature will be required as acknowledgment and acceptance. If terms are not agreeable, free cancellation is allowed within the platforms allowance period.