- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Its elegant design and high-end amenities, including a private swimming pool, will ensure a memorable vacation for you and your loved ones. This Bungalow is perfect for four people, consisting of a bedroom, a living room with two sofas, a modern bathroom with a shower, as well as a veranda of 112 sq.m.
The peninsula of Kanoni, the home of Corfu Holiday Palace, is one of the most famous places in Corfu. The area was named after the canon that the French installed, which still lies at the center of the square. Starting from your room at Corfu Holiday Palace, you will easily explore the treasures of Corfiot nature, and plan your visits to nearby archaeological sites and attractions.
As soon as you arrive at the hotel, the breathtaking view of the Ionian Sea and the picturesque Pontikonisi, which means Mouse Island will undoubtedly leave you speechless. Pontikonisi is the trademark of Corfu, named after its tiny...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
1,9 km from Mon Repos Palace 3,3 km from Archaeological Museum 3,8 km from “Ioannis Kapodistias” International Airport 4 km from Corfu Old Town Center 4,2 km from St. Spyridon Church 4,2 km from Museum of Asian Art of Corfu 4,5 km from Old Fortress 5,7 km from New Venetian Fortress 6,9 km from Corfu Port 12 km from Achilleion Palace, Sissy’s Palace
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.