Bear Crossing 845
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This wonderful Bear Crossing town home is great for either a winter or summer getaway to the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Three bedroom three bathroom town-home is located close to Main Street in downtown Winter Park, but offers the feeling of seclusion and peek-a-boo views of the Continental Divide.
Guests will enjoy the very spacious interior with high-end finishes and multi-level space. The vacation rental offers more than enough space for group of eight. The laundry room comes in handy for shorter or longer stays.
The open floor plan for the main kitchen also includes the dining room that overlooks the sunken living room, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, large breakfast bar with seating for 3 and small alcove with loves seat sofa and access to private deck providing mountain views.
The main living room offers high ceilings, gas fireplace, flat screen TV, comfortable furnishings to relax and a second...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Nearby townhomes, mountains.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- All guests must complete rental agreement to provide credit card, email and phone number.
- Please use contact information inside of the unit or guest portal to communicate directly with us at our local office.