Arrow at Winter Park Unit 284
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Exclusive extras abound in this newly constructed end-unit at Arrow. Tip-top views from the hot tub with the Continental Divide and hillside sights of the Rendezvous Event Center for music festivals in downtown Winter Park, plus peak-a-boo views of Winter Park Resort all from the over-sized rooftop patio. Three bedrooms with comfortable King beds, 2 bonus rooms with bunk beds to keep the family clustered nearby allows this big townhouse to sleep 10.
The lowest level of this town home has entrance to the 2 car garage and entrance to the hallway complete with hardwood flooring and small area to hang you jackets and outdoor gear. The half bathroom on this level is located within the garage. This has tiled floor and lovely vanity.
The main floor of this wonderfully modern town home has high ceilings and encompasses an open floor plan. The main living room has luxurious furnishings, hardwood flooring throughout, gas fireplace...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Downtown Winter Park and mountains.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- All guests must complete rental agreement to provide credit card, email and phone number.
- Please use contact information inside of the unit or guest portal to communicate directly with us at our local office.