Beach Block 7BR, NEW Luxury | North Beach AC | Steps to Beach & Casino
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Make your way up the brick steps and into the grand beach house that has been fully updated with a fresh contemporary design while still embracing the rich history and heritage features that make this home special. The spacious rooms are filled with natural light from the bay windows that wrap around the house giving it a light and airy feel.
The main living area features a lowline chaise lounge that surrounds the huge smart tv with a soundbar and is the perfect place to catch up on all your favorite shows.
Behind are two comfortable reading chairs that sit by the window and opposite is a chic table set for 4 ideal for setting up a boardgame or playing cards with friends. Also on the first floor is the wet bar where you can mix drinks, keep your wine chilled or just use this space to whip up some snacks.
Head upstairs to the main floor where you will find the large gourmet kitchen complete with custom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
One of the most famous cities on the New Jersey Coast, Atlantic City is known for its iconic Boardwalk, sandy beaches and glamorous casinos. Atlantic City is a town with deep roots in tourism. It's a top entertainment spot with big-name stars regularly appearing at its many hotels and theaters. You’ll also find great local acts at beachside venues like the Landshark Bar & Grill and Bourré. Right near our home are two great walkable options: 1) Start your day with bagels & coffee from Hot Bagels & More, located on Pacific Ave (5-minute walk). 2) Satisfy your pizza cravings at the original Tony Boloney's, right around the corner on Oriental Ave. When you're ready to venture a little further from the house, enjoy a snack on the Boardwalk or discover Atlantic City institutions like Dock’s Oyster House, the Knife and Fork Inn, and Angelo’s Fairmount Tavern. Or, explore some of the city’s newer arrivals along the Orange Loop, such as the Tennessee Ave Beer Hall, Rhythm & Spirits, Bar32, and Bourré. Visit in March for Atlantic City Restaurant Week to sample some of the best. Relax on the beach in a deck chair while the kids dig in the sand and enjoy a dip in the Atlantic Ocean or take surfing lessons with NSSA national team members at the SUP School. Leave the car behind and walk to the many glamorous casinos nearby along the boardwalk with many more attractions and things to see and do in AC all close by: Ocean Casino Resort – 5 min walk along the Boardwalk Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – 7 min walk along the Boardwalk The Boardwalk – Runs from just outside the house all the way to the main strip Lucy the Margate Elephant, a beachfront mascot that was constructed in 1881 Steel Pier – 12 min walk The famous Borgata Casino – 10 min drive Tanger Outlets – 10 min drive Orange Loop – 15 minute walk along the Boardwalk Whether you love music and dance or you're a history and culture fan, you'll be enchanted by Atlantic City and its never ending entertainment. If relaxing is more your thing, simply spend your time at the beach, just half a minute away and then unwind sitting out on your own private deck – what could be better!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please be advised, for our pet-friendly listings, a pet fee will apply and be charged by the Property Manager after booking. $99 for 1 pet, $149 for 2 pets, $199 for 3 pets.
- For all bookings, a Rental Agreement is required after your reservation is confirmed.
- While we encourage you to visit the beaches nearby, please be careful not to track sand throughout the house.
- Smoking inside or outside the house is NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances.
- Please do not flush anything (including wipes!) down the toilet other than toilet paper! If you cause a sewer backup, you will be charged for the repair (hundreds of dollars). Please do not dump grease/oil down the drain. It will clog the drain, which will lead to a backup.
- Please do not use the white towels to remove make-up or clean up dirty messes. If towels need to be replaced because of stains, you will be charged $10 per towel.
- If you utilize any outdoor space, please be respectful of your neighbors, particularly in terms of music and noise, and especially after 10pm.
- Please be mindful that you ARE NOT PERMITTED to exceed the capacity listed on your reservation.
- For apartment listings: This is a shared building with other residents... Please be respectful of your neighbors above or below you.