- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Napa Villa consists of two levels. On the main level, there is a living and dining room area with a fully equipped kitchen and two bedrooms: a master bedroom with a queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and sea view and a second bedroom with two single beds, a bathroom with shower and garden view. In the outdoor area on the same level, you can find the private swimming pool with a hydromassage and sunbeds. The outdoor lounge and dinning area with the bar have an infinite and endless sea view of the Aegean Sea while protected by a pergola.
On the first level, there is a master bedroom with a queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and a private balcony with panoramic sea view as well as an extra spacious balcony with scenic view of Kalafatis beach. The villa is equipped with smart TVs, A/C, hairdryer, spacious closets, and a safe box.
On the lower level there is an extra bedroom with a single bed,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Kalo Livadi: 1.6 km Kalafatis: 1.1 km Agia Anna: 0.9 km Lia: 4.1 km Elia: 4.6 km Mykonos town: 10 km Port of Mykonos: 12 km Mykonos airport: 11 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.