Villa La Isla Bonita | Agia Sofia
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
This is a brand new villa build by a famous Myconian architect. The home has an original Cycladic design with high-quality furniture and luxury design. Located at the prime area of Agia Sofia, this area is the preferred location for guests that wish to be next to Mykonos Town and have quick access to the famous spots of Mykonos such as Nammos and Scorpios.
This Myconian Villa is part of a block of three more beautiful homes. Villa features three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a single Bedroom on the lower level, a living area with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area in the ground level, and a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom on the top floor.
On the outside, you will find a lovely private pool with a breath-taking view of the sleepless sea and the nearby islands. The exterior of the home also includes a BBQ, a shower and spacious dining and lounge areas. The newly built and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.