Luxury villa located on the banks of the River Douro!
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
The seductive mix of Olde Worlde architecture, eclectic interior design, super clean-lined kitchen, roughhewn natural stones, contemporary artwork contrasted with hills of well-tended vines, and the omnipresent Douro River all add up to one of the more distinct properties in the region.
Sitting next door to its equally divine sister property, the two share a boat dock and some of the most majestic views of the river flanked by a continuously changing color palette of vines, trees, and shrubs.
Arrive by boat, sit for hours on the riverside terrace watching the changing scene throughout the day, languish in the riverside lap pool or dine alfresco under the clearest sky studded with a million stars.
Eight comfy bedroom suites and an oversized living and dining area make the perfect retreat after a long day’s wine tasting or the ideal venue to host your own celebration. Or, let us provide you with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Included
A renovated farmhouse on the banks of the Douro River in the heart of the Port wine region, the home is perched above the river with terraced vineyard views and lovely walking trails.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Daily breakfast
- - Bed linen and towel change every 3 days
- - 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Bluetooth speaker
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - Kitchen is for use by staff only who will prepare daily breakfast. Guests may opt for self-catering stays for an additional fee.
- - Chef available to prepare all meals upon prior request (food and beverage €)
- - Chef available for all meals upon prior request (food and beverage €)
- - You are on the bank of the river.
- - Travel by boat is more convenient than by car. Make use of the private pier for docking.
- - Can book alongside the neighboring 5-bedroom home which has similar interior design aesthetic.
- - With prior request (€), guests can make use of an additional staff apartment that can sleep 2 guests.
- - Summers are hot.
- - Evenings can be chilly.
- - Bring comfortable shoes.
- - Unbelievably peaceful.
- - A scenic vintage steam train passes by in early evening.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (PT0068)