Rustic Sag Harbor Haven with Tremendous Backyard
Please note that a reservation for this property needs to be approved before it is confirmed.
Sag Harbor Haven
Private Location, Harbor Views, Minutes to Sag Harbor Village
4BR/2BA w/ AC, Huge Yard, Paddle Board, Bicycles, Walking Distance to Dining & Shopping
What does your perfect vacation getaway look like? Space for your family or friends? Easy access to outdoor adventures, shopping and dining (no car required)?
Then drop your bags at Sag Harbor Haven - home to all of this and more.
This cozy Sag Harbor home brings charm and warmth to your vacation, creating the perfect setting to bake fresh blueberry muffins, curl up with a favorite book in front of the fireplace, play games with the kids, or catch up with friends over a glass of wine on the sun porch. And if anyone is feeling antsy inside, there’s plenty of room to spread out in the backyard.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Marquis will re-list availability, and in the event Marquis is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Marquis offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Suitability: Primary renter must be at least 21 years old.