- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Based in Vamos someone can easily access the archaelogical sites of Cretan Minoan civilization(Knossos,Festos),organise excursions(Samaria gorge,pathways) and visit the famous lagoon beaches of southern and western Crete.
The house was originally built of stone in the early 19th century and wine was produced in the adjoining smaller building.The two buildings have been recently completely renovated keeping intact all the traditional architectural elements and using the top of construction materials.
The main house and the smaller one are situated in a 2.000sq.m piece of land,the main house consisting of two levels and lofts in the bedrooms of the upper floor while the smaller house has one level and a large loft.There is also a 5,50X11,00m fresh water swimming pool equipped with a hydromassage and external shower.The pool is situated next to a large green grass garden.Shaded wooden pergolas with relaxing and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
The villa is located in the traditional village of Vamos 25 kms away from the city of Chania 32 kms from the international airport of Chania 20 kms from Souda port 5 kms from the beaches of the northern part of Crete
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.