Stunning CN Tower Views - 1BR Upscale Loft - PRIME Location!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Enjoy incredible views of downtown Toronto from the Juliet balcony of this 11th floor apartment. It’s located in the heart of the Entertainment District, steps away from Toronto’s best restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
This bright and spacious stylishly designed loft has an open concept layout and comes with high end furniture. Guests are provided with complimentary coffee!
The luxurious high rise is modern and chic, with a modern kitchen, queen bed, and beautifully finished bathroom. It comes with a 55” LCD smart TV with Netflix, high speed WiFi, and top of the line appliances, including a dish washer, washing machine, and dryer.
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Living Room: Sofa bed
License #: STR-2011-GVKRVH
Please note that due to Covid all shared amenities in the building are currently unavailable.
Interaction with Guests:
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed. Smoking not allowed.