Bahia Encantada K3
One small family or two couples will love this Costa Rican condo, featuring easy access to the beach, a shared pool, and breathtaking ocean views from the balcony.
This condo lies at the north end of Jacó, steps from the soft sands of the beach and seaside bars and restaurants. Croc’s Casino is a short walk away, with more shopping and dining just to the southeast in central Jacó. The Avenida Pastor Díaz is lined with bars and nightclubs, while fishing and diving charters are steps away. More fishing charters are a six-mile drive north in the village of Herradura, which also offers its own beaches, shops, and restaurants to explore, along with a golf course. Other choices for adventure include bird-watching at Carara National Park or one of several surf schools.
Things to know:
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Visitors are allowed in the units from 10 pm to 5 am. Not allowed to use the public areas.
- House Rules
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Check out by 11AM
- More information
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by the Company's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- The responsible renter must be at least 18 years of age. Guests under 18 years of age are welcome, but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property should damage occur during occupancy.