Laketown Bears - Pool Table & Hot Tub!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
NEW LISTING! Laketown Bears will be your sanctuary in Smokies. This cozy cabin has a spacious loft with a pool table. Enjoy the peaceful forest scenery from soaking in the hot tub, cooking on the grill, or relaxing by the fireplace. Enjoy access to the community pool, too! Travel to Dollywood and attraction-filled Pigeon Forge, so after a day of adventure, museum visits, dining, or shopping, head home to reset and recharge.
• Hot Tub
• Community Pool
• Pool Table
• Gas Grill
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• No 4WD Necessary
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms:
Master Bedroom: on main level w/ King Bed & EnSuite Bathroom.
2nd Bedroom: on main level w/ King Bed & EnSuite Bathroom.
Loft Bedroom on the upper level w/ 2 Queen Beds & Twin Sleeper Sofa.
Twin Sleeper Sofa in Living Room on main...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - You may not book if you live locally without asking for permission and letting us know why you need a place in town.
- - By booking with us you agree to download our app to gain access to the property.
- - Guests will be expected to clean up spills and messes that they make and throw all their trash in the trash can. Also, it will be the guest's responsibility to do the dishes before they leave.
- - To protect the host and guest, we must verify all guests ahead of the stay. Please be aware: As a part of the verification process, you may be asked to provide a copy of your official government-issued photo ID, confirm your contact information, and pass through our guest portal. The information is collected for screening and verification only and is not stored or used for any other purposes.
- - You understand that your check-in instructions will be sent after successfully completing the guest portal.
- - THERE WILL BE A $500 CHARGE FOR SMOKING, PARTYING, OR BREAKING ANY OTHER HOUSE RULES!
- - Please do not bring glitter, confetti, or anything like that to any of our properties.
- - No food or drink in the hot tub.
- - Please ensure that you review the cancellation policy as it pertains to any cancellation for any COVID-19 reason. We encourage guests to purchase travel insurance because we cannot operate outside of our cancellation policy for any reason.
- - A temporary hold of $2 will be placed on your credit card as part of our verification process and will be released within 7 days.
- - Douglas Lake Resort community boat ramp & pool available for guest use.
- Community Pool:
- Dear Guest:
- The Douglas Lake Resort Pool is the property of the Home Owners Association and is for owners and resort guest only. Please be advised the gate is locked at all times. You must have this pass along with the current year tag to be inside the gated area. (gate code located on the back of current year).
- - Pool passes are hanging next to the front door. They say 2018, but are still valid. Currently closed due to winter/covid.
- - POOL HOURS: 9:00 am - DUSK
- - POOL PASSES ARE CHECKED DAILY
- - Please DO NOT Open the Gate for visitors that do not have the code.
- - Upon departure, please replace Pool Pass with the sign where you found it. If the Pass is lost or stolen; guest will be billed $ 50.00.
- - Restrooms are located in the club house next to the pool.
- - Please use door to the right of the building to access the pool.
- - All Rules Posted At Pool Must Be Followed / No Life Guard On Duty
- - YOU MUST HAVE THE POOL PASS WITH CURRENT YEAR GATE CODE TO ENTER, EXIT AND BE IN THE GATED AREA. (This will be monitored and checked daily). IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE AND RETURN WITH IT
- - CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS OLD MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT WHO REMAINS WITHIN THE POOL GATED AREA. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- - NO DIVING.
- - NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN OR AROUND POOL AREA.
- - NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE POOL.
- - NO METAL PERMITTED IN THE POOL (coins, bobby pins, etc.)
- - NO SMOKING IN POOL AREA; OR ON POOL GROUNDS/COMMON AREA.
- APPROPRIATE SWIMWEAR REQUIRED ~ WE ARE A FAMILY RESORT
- - INFANTS MUST WEAR SWIM DIAPERS.
- - NO HORSEPLAY! NO RUNNING! DO NOT SPLASH OR JUMP ON OTHERS!
- - NO PROFANITY OR LOUD MUSIC, BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHER GUESTS.
- - ENTER WATER FROM DECK LEVEL OR STEPS ONLY.
- - DO NOT CLIMB ON OR OVER FENCE.
- - DO NOT HANG TOWELS, CLOTHING, COOLERS, ETC ON FENCE.
- - NO ANIMALS ALLOWED WITHIN THE FENCED AREA OR ON COMMON AREA AROUND POOL.
- - KEEP THE POOL, DECK, BATHROOMS, AND GROUNDS CLEAN.
- - LIFE RING IS FOR RESCUE PURPOSES ONLY.
- - IF LIGHTNING IS SEEN OR THUNDER HEARD, EXIT THE POOL. RETURN ONLY AFTER THREAT OF STORM HAS PASSED THE AREA. IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY - CALL 911
- - Restrooms are located in the clubhouse.
- - The side door by the playground is open at all time during swim season.
- - For your safety, please dry off prior to entering the building.
- Boat Dock:
- - The boat dock is available to guests for seasonal use.
- - For launch & return only
- - Limit 1 hr maximum
- - There is a gravel lot near the dock where boat trailers can be parked.
- - NO DIVING OR SWIMMING AROUND DOCK
- - FIREWORKS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT DOUGLAS LAKE RESORT
- If you have any questions contact Kim Broyhill (Resort Manager) - 865-382-2041
- - Due to our close proximity to the National Park, we have a large population of insects, including ladybugs, house flies, stink bugs, millipedes, carpenter bees, and wasps. Although all of our properties are sprayed regularly by a professional pest control company, the city and park areas are not. During various times of the year, these insects may find their way into the property. By booking, you understand that is a possibility during your stay and understand that there will be no refunds related to bugs getting into the property. We will be happy to work with you to get pest control back out if necessary.
- Property Manager Vacation Rentals, LLC’s Vacation Rental Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply. Renter will receive and agrees to sign the Terms immediately after making reservation, which will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- - The “Minimum Age” to rent the Property is 25 years of age.
- - By booking you agree to provide a copy of a valid government-issued ID directly to us. We will request this after your reservation has been made
- - The Renter is solely responsible for Renter’s actions and the actions of all family members, guests, and invitees.
- - Noise audible outside the Property is prohibited between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- - Unless authorized by the Property Manager, the number of people present at the Property may not exceed the maximum occupancy indicated in the listing or the reservation for the Property.
- - Check-in is from 4:00PM until 12:00AM and Check-out is before 10:00 AM.
- - If you do not vacate by check-out time, you authorize us to charge a late departure fee of up to one night’s rental and we may remove all Occupants and their personal property from the Property.
- - No smoking is permitted on the Property at any time.
- - No animals or pets of any kind are permitted at the Property except (1) as specifically authorized in your reservation, or (2) bona fide service animals that we are required by law to allow.
- - Renter authorizes us to bill the credit card on file for the full amount of the Rental Fee at the time of booking. Renter agrees not to make chargeback claims with its credit or debit card issuer.
- - Events and commercial photography or filming are prohibited at the Property without our express written permission.
- - Use of the Property for any criminal activity is prohibited.
- - Neither the Property Manager nor the Owner will be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including those arising from the use of any pool, hot tub, lake, or bunk bed on the property.
- - Upon your arrival at the Property, you should inspect the rental unit to ensure the Property condition is to your satisfaction. If you find any conditions you need to report as unsatisfactory or damaged upon your arrival, you should report such conditions within two hours after the time you arrive at the Property. After the two-hour period expires, the Property is provided as is and we are not responsible for the inoperability or unavailability of any amenities.
- - You further agree to give us a reasonable amount of time to respond to your report and to cooperate with our efforts to address the concern or provide a remedy.
- - You acknowledge that you may be required to undergo a background check if mandated by the property management company or the building, as stated in accordance with your rental agreement and condition of the booking.