Minimalist Two Bedroom Villa Jacinte
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
With a minimal, yet impactful design that celebrates a creative dialogue between indoor and outdoor living, the Villa blend in harmony with the island surroundings. Simultaneously evoking rough and smooth aesthetics, the structures were infused with a mix of a warm ivory and Corfiot earth color concrete and traditional stones of the island that together with the geometric lines resulting in an effortless connection with nature.
The most dominant feature of the exterior area is the fresh water pool, with the water element contrasting beautifully the earthly tones that decorate the exterior. An outside dining area along with a sitting area will offer you care-free moments under the sun, where you can enjoy the water and have the best time to remember.
The interior areas are designed in a minimal style with boho touches and wooden furnishing. The maisonette style offer a sense of extended space of two levels, with two...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Located a 10-minute walk from Gouvia Beach Dassia Beach is 2.1 km from the Villa 3 km North you can find the Komeno village where you can walk through the all green hill 8,9 km from Corfu Airport
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.