Park City Paradise
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Centrally located and teeming with in-home comforts, this beautiful, one-bedroom condo is your own private paradise in Park City. Boasting a courtyard hot tub and patio with gas grill, this home also includes access to a community pool and tennis courts. Plus, enjoy prime access to lifts, shopping, and dining.
Access by way of private style patio and enter through the front dining area with seating for six. With beautiful new flooring and brownstone brick accent walls throughout, the chic interior is tastefully appointed with updated fixtures and an elegant, modern design. Skylights and oversized windows provide strong natural lighting. The full kitchen is equipped with all major appliances and utensils, plus a dishwasher, for stress-free home cooking and cleanup. Anchored by a toasty gas fireplace, the living room offers plush seating and a wall-mounted smart TV for a cozy place to unwind during some downtime. A sliding...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: B-017898
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 1 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 5 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 6 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 7 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 8 bedrooms: $25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.