- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
The family vacation of your dreams awaits at Sandwitch. Delight in an oceanfront location mere steps from the soft sand. Sip crisp drinks while relaxing on sundeck rockers or stroll along your private boardwalk directly to the beach. Enjoy soaring vaulted ceilings and wall-to-wall windows that fill the living room with natural light. Peruse the bookshelves and curl up on the sectional with a good book, or watch shows on the cable TV. A well-equipped kitchen offers a full suite of appliances and a corner seating nook. Gather at the 12-seat dining table and make a toast to unforgettable beach vacations.
Wake up to ocean views in the primary bedroom, complete with a desk and shared access to a bathroom with a tub/shower combination. Another ocean-view bedroom features shared access to a bathroom with a standalone shower. Two well-appointed guest rooms also offer shared bathroom access. Central heating and air conditioning...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Within 24-36 hours of confirming your booking, you will receive an email via HelloSign from travelrules@Property Manager.com with a mandatory guest agreement that must be signed and returned. You will not be able to check in to your rental home until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement; if you have questions, you can reach out to travelrules@Property Manager.com.
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager North Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- You must be 25 years or older in order to rent this property.
- "OPTIONAL LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER
- You have the option of adding a limited damage waiver to your reservation to help defray the cost should accidental damage occur to the Property during your stay. This Damage Waiver can be added up to and including the day before your arrival by contacting Property Manager at 800-544-0300 or via email at info@Property Manager.com.
- This optional limited damage waiver is only available for stays less than 180 nights.
- If optional Damage Waiver coverage is added to your stay, the total cost of your reservation for this Property will include a damage waiver fee (USD) as set forth below, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-2 bedrooms: $49 for stays less than 4 nights, $15 per night for stays of 4+ nights, maximum of $165
- 3 bedrooms: $69 for stays less than 4 nights, $22 per night for stays of 4+ nights, maximum of $242
- 4 bedrooms: $89 for stays less than 4 nights, $26 per night for stays of 4+ nights, maximum of $286
- 5 bedrooms: $109 for stays less than 4 nights, $33 per night for stays of 4+ nights, maximum of $297
- 6 bedrooms: $119 for stays less than 4 nights, $35 per night for stays of 4+ nights, maximum of $315
- 7 bedrooms: $139 for stays less than 4 nights, $41 per night for stays of 4+ nights, maximum of $369
- 8 bedrooms: $159 for stays less than 4 nights, $46 per night for stays of 4+ nights, maximum of $414
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions:
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter�s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager North Carolina LLC.