Silver Linings East & West
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 24 Guests
Silver Linings East & West is a beautifully situated, completely renovated, oceanfront duplex with a spectacular oceanfront view. There’s enough room for the entire family, with local restaurants, ice cream and gift shops, and the Holden Beach Fishing Pier all conveniently located nearby.
This home is an entire duplex with two separate living spaces - a great setup for an extended family or a group of friends vacationing together. Each side offers an open living, kitchen, and dining area with shiplap ceilings and rustic beams, nautical ceiling fans, a wall of picture windows, beautiful frost-white quartz countertops, quality brushed-brass faucets, and new stainless steel appliances. Each pantry is well equipped too, with new Cuisinart small appliances.
There are two primary bedrooms in each living space (for a total of four primary bedrooms). On each side of the home, the first primary bedroom is on the main...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Within 24-36 hours of confirming your booking, you will receive an email via HelloSign from travelrules@Property Manager.com with a mandatory guest agreement that must be signed and returned. You will not be able to check in to your rental home until we have received your signature electronically. Please contact us directly if you do not receive this agreement; if you have questions, you can reach out to travelrules@Property Manager.com.
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager North Carolina LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- You must be 25 years or older in order to rent this property.