- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
This picturesque location allows guests to enjoy the beautiful sunset and the unique sea views. Stouve Villas is also on a very privileged location, the famous bike path that connects Stoupa with Agios Nikolaos. It is a very beautiful route, literally by the sea, that is worth crossing by bike or on foot and gaze at the wonderful sunset, that offers guests moments of tranquility.
Villa StouveI consists of 2 levels, the ground floor where there is a spacious living room and a n open plan fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
On the 1st floor there are two bedrooms with a double king size bed and two singles, with 50 '' TVs, a balcony in each room, and a second larger bathroom. Villa StouveI features an outdoor Jacuzzi at one of the second floor balconies with direct sea and pool views.
License number: 1194424
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
800 meters from the famous beach of Stoupa (Kalogria) Pantazi Beach is 3 km from the villa The nearest airport is Kalamata Airport at 55 km The village of Kalamata is at 45 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.