- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
They are located on a large and spacious estate in a wonderful location, situated on a hill to the south of the Rammos village, with breathtaking views: to the Aegean and the islands as well as to the island capital the Hora, spectacularly situated at the top of a mountain. The three villas are open and airy with lots of windows allowing plenty of natural light and providing wonderful views from all rooms.They are cool in the summer because of the prevailing northerly winds.
This is a very comfortable villa featuring four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The house is nicely decorated in a traditional and elegant islander style. It has a lovely stone terrac
Our beautiful stonehouse offers breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. From the terrace one can watch the yachts and ferries entering and clearing the port. Serifos special attractions are many sandy beaches all around the island and the charming Chora.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
The house is located at an easy five minutes' drive from many lovely beaches, the harbour and Livadi village, where shopping is available. It takes no more than 15-20 minutes’ walk to a number of nearby beaches, the harbour and Livadi village. The house is located at a 5 minutes’ walk from the closest taverna. The Island offers many good tavernas at short distances from the house. Serifos has no airport but it is easy to reach from the port of Piraeus; the high-speed ferry takes about 2.5 hours.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.