Private Log Cabin in the Rockies
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Full cancel up to 60 days before check-in, less booking fee.
Free, secure and private WiFi.
Available for extended stay.
Reservations of 14+ days may include extra fees. See listing details or call our office.
Located just off of Fish Creek Road among the Ponderosa pines, this custom log cabin home with private hot tub is the perfect Rocky Mountain getaway. This home is just across the road from the popular Fish Creek multipurpose trail. With easy access to main roads, downtown Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park, guests can enjoy the perfect blend of seclusion and adventure.
This custom-built 4BR/2.5BA home features spacious living and dining room areas. The cabin provides a well-equipped gourmet kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, and a soaring great room with vaulted ceilings, cozy couches and a natural rock fireplace with an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Age Restriction is 25 years old to reserve and stay in this property.
- No Pets. Fines apply.
- No large vehicles, i.e. trailers, RV's.
- Strict check-in 4:00 pm or later. Strict check-out 10:00 am. You will be charged an extra FULL day rent for non-compliance.
- A complimentary starter set of household items is provided, i.e. bath tissue, paper towels, and soaps. We do not re-stock these items. Additional supplies can be purchased locally by the guest.
- Daily Office Hours: 9:00 am-5:00 pm MST, or 9:00 am-7:00 pm MST, seasonally.
- On-call staff available after hours daily to respond to urgent issues that threaten the health or safety of guests or the property itself such as gas leak or broken furnace. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- Medical/life threatening emergencies, i.e. fire, please call 911.
- NO smoking including marijuana and vaping INSIDE this home. Cleaning of smoke will result in a $1000 fine to the guest.
- If smoking is allowed outside (check web listing), please discard butts in a fireproof container. Estes Park experiences periods of extreme fire danger. DO NOT discard any butts in the yard or parking areas.
- NO parties. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin at 7 pm.
- Bears in the area. Bag trash, keep trash in home or follow instructions in Guest Info in the home. Lock doors/windows each time you leave the property.
- Plowing/shoveling occurs when we have 4 inches of fresh snow on the ground prior to your arrival.