Mountain Escape @ Wolf Lodge Resort
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Newly Remodeled !! PLEASE NOTE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN EDEN, UTAH. IT IS NOT NEAR ST. GEORGE, UTAH.
The Outdoor Pool at Wolf Lodge will be closing shortly after Labor Day. It will re-open around Memorial Day. HOT TUB OPEN YEAR ROUND!
Escape to the Mountains with year-round activity! This condo is just 10 minutes from the Powder Mountain and Nordic Valley Ski Resorts and 20 minutes from the Snowbasin Ski Resort. In addition to skiing, the area is perfect for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter along with hiking, mountain biking and water sports in the Spring, Summer, and Fall. Pineview Reservoir, with some great fishing, water skiing, and paddle boarding, is just minutes away. Additionally, we are situated overlooking the 12th tee of the Wolf Creek golf course – so the opportunity for great golf is minutes away!
The two bedrooms are both Queens.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1) General requirements a) Guest and Visitors must comply with all
- House Rules, and instructions from the Manager during their stay; and b)
- Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from
- neighbors as soon as is practicable.
- 2) Noise and Residential amenity a) Guests and Visitors must not create
- noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighboring properties,
- especially between 10 pm - 8 am and during arrival and departure at any
- time throughout the occupancy; b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may
- result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction,
- loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses
- which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and
- Conditions; and c) Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social
- behavior and must minimize their impact upon the residential amenity of
- neighbors and the local community.
- 3) Visitors a) Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on
- Visitor numbers are complied with at all times, and b) Guests are
- responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules. c)
- The maximum number of Guests permitted at a Property must not exceed
- maximum capacity.
- 4) Gatherings or functions a) The Property is not a “party house” and
- any such activities are strictly prohibited; and b) Any gathering,
- celebration, or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict
- with residential amenity and must comply with all the other
- 5) Parking a) Guests and Visitors are to comply with parking
- regulations and other requirements set out below and show consideration
- to neighbors and other vehicles; and b) Parking arrangements at the
- Property: Vehicles may be parked in the garage or in the overflow
- parking stalls. No parking is allowed on the streets. Also, if your
- vehicle leaks oil does not park in the garage. There will be an extra
- charge to clean up any oil, dirt, or debris.
- 6) Garbage a) Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage in
- accordance with the usual practice at the Property in the allocated
- community dumpster.
- 7) Security Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all
- windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water
- damage. Any and all locked closets are not for your use. There are
- alarms on the locked closets. Any attempt to enter the locked closets
- will result in a $500 fine and the police will be called.
- 8) Smoking is not permitted indoors. If you do smoke outdoors, it must
- be 25 feet from any building. PLEASE DO NOT DISCARD on the ground or
- surrounding areas. There will be a $300 fine if this rule is not
- 9) Pets are not permitted unless it is a pet-approved property.
- 10) Damages and breakages Damages and breakages must be reported to the
- Manager. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org A full
- inspection has already been conducted.
- 11) On departure arrangements Please see the welcome binder prior to
- your departure for check-out instructions.
- 12) Emergency Contact In the event of an emergency relating to the
- Property, please call 435-275-5553
- 13) Compliance a) Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms
- and Conditions of occupancy. b) The Owner and Manager reserve the right
- to terminate permission to occupy and to evict from the Property,
- Guests, or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause
- a nuisance.
- 14) Please remove shoes when entering the property.