Appartement L’Outa 212
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
This second-floor apartment in Chamonix benefits from a central location, lift access and modern interiors to provide guests with the best vacation experience. Together with lush mountain views, ski storage and proximity to ski lifts, the rental also offers an ideal base for a carefree ski vacation!
Internally, the holiday apartment easily accommodates up to 5 guests and features a living room with a well-lit and cosy space to unwind with your loved ones after a busy day outdoors. This room also features comfy sofas, a large flat-screen TV, dining area and newly renovated open kitchen with all essential utilities to facilitate a hassle-free stay.
Guests will find a dishwasher, microwave, oven and toaster in this well-equipped holiday home suitable for both families with children and a small group of friends!
Bedroom 1: A comfortable and luminous en-suite bedroom with a double bed and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.