- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
The two-storey villa is designed to accommodate up to six people. It offers a spacious terrace with a private pool, sunbeds, and magnificent views of Mouse Island** and the Monastery of Vlacherna. On the upper floor, the villa consists of two cozy private bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. On the ground level, it is set up with a stylish living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a bathroom, and a traditionally built fireplace that creates a very cozy atmosphere.
** Most of these rooms have a direct -or side- view to the Mouse Island, "Pontikonisi" in Greek, the trademark of Corfu, which is the most famous and most photographed spot in the island. According to Greek mythology, this isle was Odysseus ship, which brought the legendary king of Ithaca, and hero of Home epic poem "The Odyssey", to the island of the Phaeacians. The islet is known for hosting the Byzantine chapel of Pantokrator, dating back to the 11th...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
1,9 km from Mon Repos Palace 3,3 km from Archaeological Museum 3,8 km from “Ioannis Kapodistias” International Airport 4 km from Corfu Old Town Center 4,2 km from St. Spyridon Church 4,2 km from Museum of Asian Art of Corfu 4,5 km from Old Fortress 5,7 km from New Venetian Fortress 6,9 km from Corfu Port 12 km from Achilleion Palace, Sissy’s Palace
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.