Splendid 3 bed with roof terrace in leafy Pimlico
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Come and enjoy London in the heart of Pimlico, a leafy pocket of the city that is tucked in to the west of Westminster, north of the Thames, east of Chelsea and south of Buckingham Palace. It really is the ideal location. And the house itself will not disappoint: furnished to the highest level, this spacious 3 bed spread over four floors is on a quiet side street, a moment’s walk from Pimlico tube station. This place is good for couples, families, and business travellers.
*In order to address coronavirus concerns, this property is disinfected by our housekeeping team after each stay and our towels & linens are laundered at the warmest possible temperature recommended by the manufacturer.*
Come and relax in the heart of London in this beautiful homely and tastefully decorated house. The house boasts a delightful roof terrace overlooking a classic Pimlico skyline.
The house is well located for anyone...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- - Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- - To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.