Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Stunning 3BR house near Regent’s Park & Baker Street
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
✔ 3-bed house w/garden nicely nestled in Marylebone
✔1345 ft2 /125 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Backyard patio
✔ 10-minute walk to The Sherlock Holmes Museum
✔ Next to Regent’s Park
✔ Baker Street Station and Regent’s Park Station are both under a 10-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— Primary Bedroom - located on the first floor, a bright and airy bedroom with a king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom equipped with a cabin shower. This bedroom also has mirrored built-in wardrobes.
— Second Bedroom - located on the first floor, a spacious bedroom with twin beds and a mirrored built-in wardrobe.
— Third Bedroom - located on the first floor, a bright bedroom with twin beds and a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- – Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- – Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- – Keep the property clean and tidy.
- – Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- – Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- – Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- – Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- – To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.