Homely 2-bed Apt in Pimlico
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Newly-renovated apartment located on a quiet leafy street in Pimlico, an upscale residential neighbourhood situated in Central London. Attractions nearby include Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Hyde Park and the River Thames. This lower ground floor flat boasts its’ own private entrance and offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, an open-plan living area, a kitchen, a dining area, a working desk area and a patio. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials, linen, towels, TV & WiFi are provided.
Kindly note that the first bedroom is located on the lower ground floor, while the second bedroom is located up a short flight of stairs on the ground floor. The bathroom is located on the lower ground floor and is fitted with a bathtub, an over-bath shower, a toilet and a sink. Bathroom essentials, towels and toiletries are provided, alongside a hairdryer.
Guests will have access to the entire flat.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- - Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- - To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.