Beautiful Elevator Condo With Dedicated Parking And One Level Living
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
Round the clock hospitality: Our team is available 24/7 to support you however we can!
2 dedicated parking spots in a secure parking garage
Private covered patio
Our internet is made for working and streaming and is at no additional cost to you!
1st floor bedroom 1: 1 king, 1 twin
1st floor bedroom 2: 1 king
1st floor bedroom 3: 1 king
1st floor den (open air): 2 twin beds
Living room: queen sleeper sofa
Welcome to The Burch, an expansive and welcoming retreat where comfort and luxury seamlessly come together. As you step inside, be embraced by soaring ceilings and an open layout that effortlessly connects the dining area, a state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen, and a serene living space. This area features a comfortable queen sleeper sofa and a cozy nook with a twin over twin...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Walk to all the shops and restaurants around Vanderbilt and Mid-town Nashville. The best spots in town for drinks, restaurants and everything "locals" love including BrickTop's, J. Alexanders, and Martin's BBQ. Enjoy a day at Centennial Park, home of the world's first exact replica of the Parthenon in Athens, Greece, built 1897 for the Centennial Exposition. We are close to coffee, breakfast/brunch, lunch, dinner and bar spots, as well as local music venues, theaters, sports arenas and more. This truly is the perfect location!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.