Pointe West Resort: A Skip to the Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This beautifully customized condo with ocean and bay views is located in the fabulous Pointe West Resort, located just a short stroll from the sparkling waters of the Gulf! Your family and friends are going to love all the amazing perks this condo offers, such as highspeed WiFi and four smart TVs.
When you are not using the fabulous resort amenities, the spacious living area is the perfect place to host a family game night or a movie marathon on the smart TV. Plus, three other smart TVs are available including one in the extra sitting area near the kitchen if the kiddos want to branch off and watch their own favorites. The fullyequipped kitchen is more than ready for you to prepare culinary masterpieces, fitted with a full suite of stainless steel appliances and sleek countertops. The outdoor spaces have plenty of furniture for everyone to enjoy the sea breeze and views, not to mention a cooler for your beverages. When you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID GVR09213
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- The Property Owners Association of Pointe West has instituted a resort fee applicable to all rental guests beginning on January 1st of 2015.
- Pointe West Beach Club All Guests must have a wristband for Resort Amenities. Please check in with the Concierge team upon arrival at the Beach Club located on Pointe West Drive.
- MUST HAVE A VALID PHOTO ID FOR EACH ADULT GUEST
- Wrist band fees for Beach Club and Sunset pools
- Beach Club bands will be 15 per guest over three years old to access all amenities. This fee is charged by the POA of Pointe West and is payable at the Beach Club.
- Other details include but are not limited to
- a. If a wristband is lost, 25.00 replacement fee per band.
- b. The number of bands issued will be based on either the signed rental agreement or based on
- occupancy. All parties must be present to receive on an occupancy basis meaning an
- an individual cannot get multiple wristbands without a contract or copy of the rental agreement.
- c. For owners to have the fee waived for their immediate family, they need to provide names of
- family members to the front desk files annually.
- d. Guests of renters may request a day pass for 25.00 per day. Day passes will only be available if
- pool occupancy can accommodate on the requested day and will be managed with a paper, single day
- dated wrist bands.
- e. Guests or friends of owners can only use the facilities free of charge when accompanied by the
- owner and at a number of guests within the owners occupancy. Otherwise, they will be treated
- as a renter and charged the appropriate wristband fees.
- f. Wristband fees will be charged for all nonowners over the age of 3 years old.
- Hot Tub Rules. Renter is liable for any damage to the hot tub including a minimum of a 75 fee if the hot tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse. Misuse includes but is not limited to getting any food or drinks in the hot tub, breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of sand in the hot tub please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub, and any other use of the hot tub outside of normal use.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 00 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 or more bedrooms 16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.