Spacious Second Floor Flat with Traditional Features
Spacious duplex 2-bedroom, Valletta, apartment served with lift. The apartment is very modern a contemporary holiday let accommodation, which also incorporates elements of the traditional Maltese style. Exclusive holiday retreat in the heart of our Historical Capital City.
Living in Valletta is synonymous to living in an open air museum, perfect for culture seekers who would truly like to discover this small but magnificent cosmopolitan peninsular city steeped in history where everything is within walking distance. Housed in a beautiful 17th-century mansion are 6 graceful apartment-suites all featuring the traditional Maltese features, the imprint of our Maltese culture and tradition composing bright and airy apartments. All feature a simple but elegant decor highlighted with high ceilings and contemporary white finishes and most importantly served with lift, which, is not quite common for Valletta residences.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.