Yew Beck Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Yew Beck Cottage at High Ickenthwaite Farm is a quiet, rural retreat in a corner of the untouched ‘real’ Lake District.
We are very lucky to have lots of space around us that is abundant with wildlife - from red deer to red kites…. and very soon we hope, red squirrels!
Situated alongside a working small holding there’s also a wide variety of birds and animals around Yew Beck Cottage for you to admire and learn about.
*However please do note that the farm is private property and barns and pens are out of bounds also we would ask guests to refrain from feeding the Livestock.*
The property is part of a converted barn, and has ample room for 4. The two en-suite bedrooms (double and a twin) are on the ground floor, with the stairs leading up to the open plan first floor, with dining-kitchen area to the right and sitting area with log burner to the left. There are french door to open up on fine days with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.