Villa Anisia | Kanalia
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
This is a Luxury Estate, consists of two attached buildings, ideally located in the Kanalia area, one of Mykonos most in-demand locations. Made to accommodate up to 17 guests, you can create unforgettable summer memories with family and friends alike and experience the island in the best possible way. It is just a 15-minute drive from Mykonos town and all the worldwide famous restaurants like Hakkasan and Interno and offers its guests the ultimate Mediterranean experience, with a superb view of the Aegean Sea, Mykonos Town, the Old and New Harbour.
Bathed in the world-famous Cycladic light and cooled by the Aegean breeze, it is one of the most luxurious Villas in Mykonos, with two adjacent guest apartments, built on a plot of 1,000sqm, and offers the ideal holiday destination for large families or groups of friends. Spread across 2 levels each building this villa will give you all the privacy you need on your vacations and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.