Chateau EAU Claire 13
Chateau Eau Claire, located in downtown Aspen along the river
Within 5-10 minute walking distance to all hiking trails, restaurants, shopping, nightlife and gondola
Elevator access to second floor unit which offers the convenience of not having to walk up several flights of stairs with luggage and ski gear
Private patio overlooking Roaring Fork River
One complimentary designated parking space (parking pass for a second car available upon request)
Indoor storage for skis and snowboards in the mudroom off the front door inside the unit
Very quiet unit
Year-round heated pool and hot tub
Fitness facility with sauna, conference room
Private parking lot
Newly renovated, fully equipped, gourmet kitchen features a waterfall quartzite island and countertops.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
The Chateau Eau Claire complex is located on the Roaring Fork River and is walking distance to many hiking trails, gondola and everything in town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet time after 10 pm.
- No ski boots or equipment inside the condo. Storage for these items is provided.