- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Featuring beautiful vaulted ceilings, the two-story villa is made of beautiful white wood with stone pillars and high ceilings. Centered in the open-concept living area is a sectional sofa and coffee table, complete with a cozy fireplace and TV for entertainment. The floor-to-ceiling windows provide stunning vistas of the surrounding garden and turquoise water.
Perfect for those who love to cook like home, the kitchen presents modern appliances and amenities to prepare full meals. Enjoy dining inside on the large wooden dinging table, or outside either on the shade on the patio to dine ‘al fresco’ or prepare meals outside on the barbeque area. The tasteful dining sets and table decor complete the luxury holiday dining experience.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes a king-size bed with an ensuite bathroom featuring a glass shower and whirlpool bathube for a relaxing bath. Sliding doors open up to the large...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Centrally located just half an hour from Corfu airport, and 20 minutes from the town centre, the private hideaway is convenient to get to by car or scooter. 11 km from the port of Corfu Take a scenic drive down the hillside and arrive at one island’s beautiful beaches. Dassia, Ipsos, and Barbati are within 5 to 12 minutes from the property, as well as nearby restaurants and cafes, including the famous “Etrusco". 15 km from the Airport of Corfu
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.