Spacious Apex Mountain Townhouse within minutes of the village and lifts
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Cozy three bedroom, two bathroom corner unit townhouse with covered parking as well as mountain and village views. All the conveniences of home with washer/dryer, wifi, Smart TV, and a selection of dvd movies.
Lovely master bedroom has high ceilings and plenty of natural light. Propane barbecue and easy access to ski in/ski out trail.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- House Rules
- 1. Quiet time is 10 pm - 7 am
- 2. No smoking anywhere in the building
- 3. No skis or snowboards inside rooms, all equipment must be stored in the ski locker room
- Please adhere to all Provincial Fire bans should they be in effect throughout the duration of your stay - Failure to comply with restrictions will result in your immediate dismissal from the property and forfeiture of your rent.
- any guest deemed to be in violation whether by way of first hand account or second hand, reported activity will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law in accordance with the BC Wildfire Act, and the Forest & Ranger Protection Act.