Understated Bliss Awaits in this Punta Mita Four Seasons Villa
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Prepare to be pampered and lulled into enviable relaxation in this renovated Four Seasons villa in Punta Mita. The ambience is understated, modern and simple in just the right measure that true luxury seekers can appreciate. Here, no fuss does not mean no attention to detail. Indeed, the onus is on quality and comfort, a soothing setting for getaways with families or groups of friends.
The interior living and dining area offers subtle décor where you can push back the sliding doors so your enjoyment can spill over to the pool terrace and alfresco lounge area. The outdoor jacuzzi in front of the Master Suite complements the private pool and will provide hours of fun in the Mexican sunshine.
And finally, in this Four Seasons villa, you and your companions can take advantage of the much-coveted access to the Four Seasons Punta Mita resort facilities as well as Premier Club Punta Mita membership, which includes two...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
Located on a prime hillside spot within the award-winning Four Seasons Hotel community surrounded by the pristine sandy beaches of the Punta de Mita peninsula.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Wi-Fi
- - Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel.
- - Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Breakfast preparation
- Know Before You Go
- - Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- - Club Punta Mita Premier Membership - access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- - Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 are accessed from a lovely central courtyard that is open air.
- - This villa has more steps than other Four Seasons villas: Steps up to the Master Suite and downstairs to the Junior Suite, plus steps separating the pool terrace and outside Jacuzzi terrace.
- - Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes access to restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops. Guests can call the Four Seasons Hotel for room service, concierge, bell services, spa reservations and more. As a privately owned Four Seasons villa, all requirements related to the running of the villa should be communicated to the local ambassador and/or private housekeeper otherwise any additional housekeeping services or requests made directly to the hotel will be charged separately by the hotel.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (MX0287)