Whisper-Quiet Near Sagrada’s Heart
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to a FridaysFlats experience
This 2 bedroom flat consists of one room with a double bed and another one with two single beds plus a cozy living-room. Located super close to the Sagrada Familia, it generously hosts 4 people. A rare find for those who like peace and quiet, a treat for light sleepers and those who need rest between their travels.
First of all, welcome to Barcelona. We’re happy to have you and we hope you have an amazing time staying in our flat. That being said, at the risk of being obvious, here are some basic ground rules:
We are not the police, nor do we want you to feel like we are patronizing; but we think it’s our duty to point out some common sense stuff, as we’ve had our experiences with not so well behaved guests in the past.
Respect the neighbours. Put yourself in their shoes, and keep the noise down to a minimum after 10PM. You are on holiday,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Tourist tax:
- The city of Barcelona demands a tourist tax of €4.4 (per night, for each adult over 16 year old) to be paid in cash on arrival.
- Security Deposit:
- Your party has to deposit €500 in security collateral, as soon as you check-in. The amount will be returned in full upon departure, should you be careful and not break anything major. We take cash or credit cards.
- Long term bookings: (1 month minimum stay):
- An additional cost of 100 EUR per month for utilities will be charged upon arrival.
- (it includes: electricity, water, gas, maintenance & internet)
- Late check-in:
- Late check-ins (after 8PM) are subject to a €25 cash fee, to be collected by the person checking you in.
- Night check-ins (after 12PM) are subject to a €50 cash fee, to be collected by the person checking you in.
- (We value our staff’s free time, so we have to pay them extra to stay up so late)
- Lost keys:
- Please don’t! Because if you do, we will have to change the locks and bill you for it.