- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Experience mid-century décor, original hardwoods, and plenty of natural light at this 2BR charmer, located in the Bouldin Creek neighborhood. In the fenced backyard, you’ll find a relaxing retreat complete with a hardwood deck built around a stately oak tree.
This home is in a spectacular location just 2.5 miles from the heart of Zilker Park and less than a mile from the hotspots on South First (a half-mile away) and South Lamar (about a 20-minute walk away).
The living area features a 55” Samsung flat-screen TV, mid-century-inspired furnishings and fabrics, and original hardwoods -- with a piece of Jimmy Hendrix art presiding over it all. Check quick emails at the desk area, complete with a printer.
KITCHEN & DINING
A bright and spacious kitchen welcomes foodies with Bosch stainless steel appliances -- including gas range, dishwasher, and refrigerator. A...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 2015-147578 OL
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.