- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
It is situated on the edge of the Natura overlooking Lake Korission, South West Corfu and boasts panoramic sea views from sunrise to sunset. Built into the hillside and set in its own half an acre of landscaped natural stone terraces with wild thyme, wild flowers and surrounded by olive trees, the Villa blends into the natural surroundings and puts you at one with nature. The Villa also has its own private gated entrance and drive, with ample parking in 2 separate parking areas.
The Villa is open plan with a modern fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area and lounge, with a large flat screen TV, soundbar and wifi. The bedroom has an ensuite bathroom/wet room and aircon. (The toilet has modern specification pipes and drainage, therefore allowing you to flush the paper and not have to use a ‘bin’! For those who have been to Greece before, you will appreciate this little luxury)!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
There are many fabulous restaurants, all around the area, including in Corfu town itself, which is only a 35 minute drive away Numerous beaches on both sides of the island, the nearest ones are only a 10 minute drive away Alternatively, if you prefer walking, Lake Korission which is protected in the Natura zone, is only a 10 minute walk from the Villa to the water’s edge
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.