- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Villa Douze in Rhodes can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people and offers an A/C system and heated flooring, a spacious living room area with a 55" TV (Satellite /Cable) in the living room, a 40" TV(Satellite /Cable) in the main bedroom and fireplace for winter months, Elevator, DVD player, fully equipped open style modern kitchen with stove Gus and dining area with babysitting, filtered water purification system, large fridge-refrigerator, espresso machine, and filter coffee machine, microwave, boiler, toaster, electric oven, dishwasher.
Villa Douze Rhodes has 5 bathrooms with shower (two of which en suite), cosmetic mirror, bathroom amenities, towels & linen, beach towels, hairdryers, separate laundry room with washing machine and dryer, balconies and sitting areas, garden on a 2.000m private area, terrace, deck chairs and umbrellas, hammock, fitness equipment, outdoor pool, and Pergola.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
15 minutes' drive from Diagoras airport Pythian Temple of Apollo is a 10-minute drive away Church of Our Lady of Filerimos is 20 minutes' walk from the venue The distance between Ialysos city centre and the property is 1 km Filerimos Restaurant and Del Angelo with assorted dishes are 200 metres from the villa 8 km from Mandraki Port Kremasti Beach is 2.1 km from the villa
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.