Black & White Studio close to Lycabettus Hill
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Step out of your apartment and into one of the most historic areas of Athens, Kolonaki. It’s a district that covers a huge area, from Syntagma to the edges of Lycabettus hill. Enjoy the lovely weather with a cup of coffee ! Take a break to refuel and let your senses guide you through the countless cafes and restaurants of the buzzing neighborhood of Kolonaki right around the corner! Nearest Underground Station: Evaggelismos -12 min walk-650m
This newly renovated, fully furnished studio features a spacious bedroom with a queen-sized bed, a brand new bathroom and a brand new fully-equipped kitchen with a dining area.
The apartment can accommodate comfortably up to 2 persons.
Kolonaki is one of the most historic areas of Athens. Its name has become a synonym of upper-class and exquisite nature.
Its history is filled with big names of the Greek political and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.