- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Entering the villa on the ground floor on the right side, there is a spacious open plan area consisting of the living room with a large sofa, an armchair, a fireplace, a satellite 55” smart HDTV including Netflix and a Nintendo Wii, an indoor dining area and a fully equipped island style kitchen of top quality fixtures and appliances including the Liebherr refrigerator and Gaggenau electrical equipment. The open plan area opens to both front yard and the back yard, the front yard has a spacious veranda with sitting area and an outdoor dining area that leads to the pool area while the back yard has a fully equipped barbecue area.
The left side of the ground floor hosts three bedrooms, one of them is the master bedroom with a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi. The other 2 bedrooms have a double bed and 2 single beds respectively (the single beds can be transformed to be a double one if...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
The closest beach is Kokkini Hani beach (2 km away) which is well-organized with sun beds, umbrellas and some shops There are more beaches nearby such as Arina beach (2.9 km), Amnissos beach (6.2 km) and Karteros beach (7 km) 13 km east of the city of Heraklion In Kokkini Hani village (2 km away from the villa), apart from the clean and organized beach, you will find a bank and ATMs, supermarkets open seven days a week, bakeries, shops, taverns, cafes and bars. 18-hole golf course in Crete is located only 17 km away from the villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.