Contemporary Condo with Private Hot Tub and Mountain Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Full cancel up to 60 days before check-in, less booking fee.
Free, secure and private WiFi.
Available for extended stay.
Reservations of 14+ days may include extra fees. See listing details or call our office.
The Twin Owls 21A is a spacious 2BR/2BA condo with amazing views of Marys Lake and the Rocky Mountains. Just a stone’s throw away from Marys Lake, it’s a quick walk down to the shore for fishing or skipping rocks.
The open living area features a queen sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat-screen TV and beautiful mountain views. The kitchen is well-equipped with full-size appliances, a dining table that can seat six and everything needed for quick and easy meal prep. The stacked washer and dryer are located in a closet off of the kitchen.
The guest bedroom features a king bed, a flat-screen TV and a jack-and-jill bathroom. The master suite offers a king bed, another...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Age Restriction is 25 years old to reserve and stay in this property.
- Strict check-in 4:00pm. Strict check-out 10:00am. Thank you for honoring this schedule. You will be charged an extra FULL day rent for non-compliance.
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items i.e. bath tissue, paper towels, and soaps. We do not re-stock these items. Additional supplies can be purchased locally by the guest.
- Office Hours are Daily 9:00am-10:00pm Mountain Time. On-call staff are available after hours daily to respond to urgent issues that threaten the health or safety of guests or the property itself such as gas leak, broken furnace, or broken water line. Non-urgent issues will be handled on the next business day.
- For all medical or life threatening emergencies, such as a fire, please call 911.
- Absolutely no smoking including marijuana inside this home. Cigarette or marijuana smoke cleaning will result in a $1000 cleaning fee.
- If there is any smoking outside, please carefully discard butts in a fireproof container. Estes Park experiences periods of extreme fire danger. Please do not discard any butts in the yard or parking areas.
- No parties. This is a quiet neighborhood with strict noise restrictions. Quiet hours begin at 10 pm.
- Bears in the area, please secure all trash and lock doors and windows each time you leave the property.