Comfortable and Spacious Bungalow near Cornwall Park
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This spacious five bedroom bungalow is a perfect base for holidaymakers or working groups. This home has amazing period features preserved in its modern makeover!
The open-plan living areas fit seamlessly together, with plenty of space for a large group of family or friends, ideal as a base in Auckland over the holiday season. In addition, the well-equipped kitchen boasts a gas cooktop and tons of cupboard space, - roomy enough for lots of helping hands and cooking fun.
Greenlane is a mixture of leafy green streets with mature period housing and parts that are light industrial & commercial. Being at the centre of Auckland means that it is commuter heaven being close to State Highway 1. Your also close to the Ellerslie Race Course and Cornwall Park and One Tree Hill Volcanic Cone. Conrwall Park is perfect for walking, running and picnics!
Assuming you will have a car or your own or a hire car to utilize...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check-In and Check-Out:
- - Please provide expected check-in time. Will we do our best to cater to early check-in requests.
- - Guests to provide expected check-out time(latest being 10 am) and acknowledge the property will be scheduled for cleaning just after the time they have provided (late check-outs without prior agreement will incur a cleaner turn away charge or a full day rental).
- - Guest must view the check-in guide prior to arrival to familiarise themselves with the check-in process.
- - Keys must not be collected prior to agreed check-in time and lockboxes(if any) must be left closed and locked.
- - Bags or cars must not be stored at the property prior to check-in or after checkout without approval.
- - Carpark can only be used from check-in time and must be removed at check-out time.
- During Your Stay:
- - Please be considerate of the other residents living in the building by being courteous and keeping the noise down to reasonable levels at all times.
- - Please report any breakages or damage sustained to the apartment during your stay as it allows us to repair/replace it in time for the next guests.
- - Guest to comply with all rules in messages, check-in guides, house manuals or as posted in any building.
- - Lockouts: These will incur call-out/building management/security or locksmith charges.
- - Lost Property: We will do our best to find and return any reported lost item. All cost involved with retuning lost items including time taken is chargeable.