- 8 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- 18 Guests
Nestled amidst 3.000 m2 of magnificent Mediterranean gardens, against the blue waters of the Evian Gulf, surrounded by an emerald pool, a magnificent Mediterranean garden and a stunning view over the sea Gulf and mountain ranges of Evia island, these luxury rental Villas in Evia province, exude an air of captivating romanticism for tailored-made VIP, family or business luxury vacations.
Ideally positioned between the mainland of Greece & the Aegean Sea, the island of Evia is an ideal destination, near Athens and off the beaten tourist track. It is a destination of sublime beauty, natural diversity and historical importance, for your VIP, family or business holidays.
Recognized as one of the most beautiful Luxury Villas in Evia province (Interior Design magazine, by Andrew Martin, 13th edition), the Marmaro Resort Villas invites its guests to enjoy an array of outstanding facilities & luxury amenities, through spaces of refined...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport Athens: 86 km - 50 minutes drive Main town/capital: Chalkida 7 km, 10 minutes (General Hospital, Police station, car rental etc) Other nearest towns or villages: Drossia 3 km, 5 minutes Nearest shops: Drossia 5 minutes Nearest tavern: 20 meters Nearest beach: Direct access to sea Other beaches: Saint Minas beach (6 km from Chalkida), Alykes beach (6 km from Chalkida) Marmaro Resort Address: 3km Beachside road Drossia - Loukisia. Location Panagitsa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.