- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Set amongst pine trees, this secluded Alonissos villa enjoys tranquility and solitude. Pathways lead down to a private jetty, with steps to the sea water pool built out of the rocks. This particular part of the island’s undeveloped coastline is a fascinating area to discover with mask and snorkel.
The hiring of a private boat with outboard engine is recommended for trips to nearby deserted beaches. The villa is spacious and opens out on to large verandahs and terraces bordered by oleander, olive and pine trees. Simply yet comfortably furnished, Magdalene Villa in Alonissos is ideally located by the sea.
The Villa is set facing the sea, offering great privacy which ensures peace and serenity with the surrounding nature and pine trees. The main port of Patitiri, with shops, super markets and restaurants, is only a short 5 minute drive away from the villa.
The villa is 160 square metres. It...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
A short 5 minute drive away is the main port town of Patitiri, with all its amenities such as shops, supermarkets and restaurants. For those who like to walk, a foot path is from villa to vithisma and to megalo Mourtia which will take you 10 or 15 minute walk. Megalo mourtia has also a nice beach with tavernas that line the waters edge and is one of the best place for sea food on the island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.