Piccolomini San Peter Terrace Flat
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Via Piccolomini - A true Roman secret, Via Piccolomini is a little bit off the beaten path. This quiet residential street near Villa Doria Pamphili may not seem like anything special at first, but if you go up and down the street in a car (or on a motorbike) you’ll discover an intriguing optical illusion. The dome of St Peter is visible at the end of the street, but the closer you get, the further away it seems to be.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.