Neo-Classic Cultural Monument Perfect for Family Stay
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
The villa, resting within 35000m2 of meticulously designed Mediterranean gardens, was initially built in 1893. Declared a cultural monument by the Greek Ministry, it has been fully renovated to serve the highest of contemporary standards while at the same time preserving the essence of another era.
The same nostalgic theme permeates the interior which consists of a study, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom on the first floor, as well as two additional bedrooms and two bathrooms on the ground floor. Also on the ground floor is the living room of 110 m2 adorned with a central fireplace and two dining spaces one of which overlooks the 120m2 swimming pool, all supported by a fully equipped kitchen.
The villa covers 396m2 accommodating up to nine guests. The helping staff resides discreetly in a detached building (72 m2) within the estate.
Villa Olymbia is the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Airport: Kalamata International Airport 120 km- 1h 30 mins, Zakinthos Airport (through ferry boat) about 2h, Araxos airport 56km -45mins. Port: Katakolo 16 km 20mins, Palouki (yacht size boats only) 2.1km -5mins. Main town/capital: Pyrgos 16 km- 20 mins Other nearest towns or villages: Douneika Village 1.4 km-3min (by car), Amaliada 8km -13mins Places of interest: Ancient Olympia 40km -40min Kyllini castle 35km -35mins, Temple of Apollo Epikourios 90km -1h 40mins, Katakolo 16 km 20mins, Kourouta 5km -10mins Nearest shops: 1.4 km Nearest beaches: Agia Marina 700m, Kourouta (blue flag) beach 5km -10mins, Skafidia (blue flag) 9km -15mins
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.