- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
It is surrounded by fully shaped and planted only with Mediterranean vegetation open space (1,879 m2) and completely integrated with the natural environment. Open areas with shaded pergolas, sitting area, a private pool with overflow and a shaded masonry barbeque with a fully furnished dining area complete the villa’s outdoor facilities. From the pool and the outdoor living area the view is breathtaking!
Villa Chrysiis covers 302 m2. The flexible layout of the interior space creates a sense of pure luxury and simplicity, combining the traditional Cycladic architecture with the discretion and the comforts of a contemporary minimalist house. The white washed facades of the villa, the natural rocky surroundings and the stunning sea view create the perfect conditions for a peaceful stay and fabulous vacations.
Following the natural slope the villa Chrysiis is developed on two levels:
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Town: Mykonos Town 10 km Beach: Elia 1 km, Kalo Livadi 3,5 km Airport: Mykonos (JMK) 9 km Shop: Ano Mera village 3 km Port: Mykonos 11km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.