On the upper level is the fully equipped kitchen along with the living room and one master bedroom. Downstairs 1 master bedroom and one small bedroom for children.
Just in the heart of Plaka, the oldest part of the city of Athens lays this fantastic house. Its unique views include the Acropolis Hill and the church of saint tade built during the Byzantine era.
The contemporary minimalistic architecture used during the recent rebuilt of the house is a juxtaposition to the most ancient and classic part of Athens, Plaka. However, the intention, as well as the outcome, is exactly this dialogue of the ancient with the contemporary. The reconciliation and the continuity of the past with the present. This blend has been succeeded mainly by the position of the roof and side windows. This positioning has achieved to bring the outside, inside. To bring the old into the new. Even if you are inside and view the side and the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
All the main attraction are located in less than 5 minutes walking, including Acropolis Hill, the ancient Greek Agora and the Roman one and the Handrian's Library. One of the oldest and most picturesque districts of Athens, Plaka lies below the Acropolis
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.