Virginia Rail - Unit 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Nestled amongst the pines of Sunriver, this spectacular and luxurious craftsman style home provides all the warmth and convenience of a modern, well appointed rental property. With over 3600 sq. ft. of comfort, this home really has it all! From the gourmet kitchen to the warm rich leather couches in the great room, to the fun of the recreation room, everyone in your party will select a favorite spot in no time.
Upon entering the home, the warmth and richness of the honey colored wood will surround you with northwest appeal. Stunning large windows with beams of Central Oregon Light cascading in will highlight the natural stone beauty of the large gas fireplace in the grand, open gathering room.
Adjacent to the main living area is a formal dining table with seating for ten. Enjoy breakfast together as you plan your daily Sunriver activity. Perhaps a stroll to the Big Deschutes River nearby, or a bike ride on one...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rental Terms and Conditions:
- Guest agrees to hold Village Properties at Sunriver and Property Owner free and clear of any
- liability for damage to self or property resulting from accident, injury, or loss of enjoyment due
- to power outage, rain, snow, sun, negligence, defective construction, fire, theft, inoperable
- appliances, inoperable/unusable hot tub/spa, missing or inoperable bikes, etc. Village Properties
- at Sunriver will take all possible steps to see that the house equipment is in working order. This
- applies to ALL individuals in Guest party.
- In the event of program changes or circumstances beyond our control, Village Properties at
- Sunriver reserves the right to cancel or reassign homes. When comparable accommodations are
- available, guests will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate
- or receive a full refund. Home prices, availability, and specific accommodations are subject to
- Rental Payment:
- If booking more than 30 days prior to your arrival date, a deposit of 10% of your total balance
- will be charged. Thirty days prior to your arrival, the remaining balance will be collected. If
- booking within 30 days of your arrival, the total balance will be charged at the time your
- reservation is made. Payments may be made by credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard,
- American Express, and Discover.
- Damage Waiver:
- Coverage ONLY applies to reservations booked directly through Village-Properties.com
- Included in each reservation is a non-refundable Damage Waiver Fee, ranging from $40.00 -
- $75.00, dependent upon the home. This protects you for up to $500.00 of accidental damage.
- Damages above this amount, malicious damages, or damages as a result of intoxication, etc. will
- be charged to the credit card on file.
- Housekeeping Fee:
- All properties have a non-refundable housekeeping fee.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all homes.
- Renter Age Restrictions:
- The guest of record must be 23 years of age or older. No reservations will be made for
- vacationing students or singles under the age of 23. Any reservation made under false pretenses
- will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit and the guests will not be
- permitted to check-in.
- Maximum Occupancy:
- The maximum number of guests per property is established per Deschutes County Code 5.12.020
- & 5.12.060. Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is
- exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payment or rent
- additional accommodations. The regulation states two people per bedroom, plus two. Children 5-
- year-old or younger do not count towards your occupancy number.
- Pets are welcome in many of our homes with prior approval. The presence of a pet in a home
- without approval may result in additional charges and eviction from the home. Other restrictions
- may apply. A one-time fee of $75.00+ tax per pet will be added to the reservation.
- Maintenance & Repairs:
- Amenities & appliances, such as hot tubs, washers/dryers, TVs/DVD players etc, are subject to
- downtime for repair or maintenance.
- Check-in time begins at 4:30 pm. Should your home be ready before that time, we will gladly
- allow you an earlier check-in. Properties are not guaranteed to be ready at 4:30 pm. Please
- call the front desk on the day of your arrival with a cell phone number that you will have on you;
- once your home is ready for check-in, we would be happy to give you a call.
- Check Out:
- Check-out time is 10:30 am. Upon your departure, please call the front desk at 541.593.1653 to
- inform us you have departed. Please vacate the home at or before this time so our housekeeping
- staff can prepare the home for the next guest.
- Keys and Directions:
- Driving directions, a keyless entry code, and/or a lockbox code are included in your Final
- Confirmation paperwork. Upon your arrival in Sunriver, please call our office at 541.593.1653 to
- ensure that your home is ready for check-in, if it is you can proceed directly to your home. When
- you arrive at your home, enter the keyless entry code and/or lockbox code, and if lock box, use
- the key inside lockbox to open the front door. Please print a copy of your confirmation,
- directions, and lockbox code, or have it available on your smartphone.
- Office Location:
- Village Properties at Sunriver is in the Sunriver Business Park, at 56835 Venture Lane, Suite
- 109, in the Cascade Building.
- Office Hours:
- Our office is open 7 days a week. Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturday – Sunday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm. We can be reached at 541.593.1653, or 1. 800.SUNRIVER during business
- If you have an after-hours emergency, please call us at 541.420.8017. We are available 24
- hours a day, 7 days a week.
- By signing this agreement for the rental of a vacation home through Village Properties you are
- creating a binding agreement to rent the designated accommodations and are subject to the
- terms and conditions of this agreement. Any exceptions to the Rental Terms and Conditions must
- be approved in advance and in writing by Village Properties management.
- I have reviewed the Rental Terms and Conditions.